| ..:: UMKT JOURNALS ::..
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The paper has been prepared and formatted following the template (doc or docx format). The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements as used in the template.
- The article must be a minimum of 3,000 words to a maximum of 8,000 words. The abstract, references, figure captions, and tables are not counted toward the word count
- At least five (5) of the reference must be from reputable journal articles found in database such as sciencedirect.com
- All in-text citations must be listed in the reference list and all sources in the reference list must be cited within the article.
Jurnal Ekonomi dan Manajemen accepts unpublished research and review papers in the areas of Management and Business, Micro and Macroeconomics, also Financial Corporate and Tax.
We insist that authors are careful to write in English, seeking help of skilled professionals, so that the text is within the standards of international publications. If English is incompatible with the standard of quality, the text will be corrected, with the costs borne by the authors.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by the technical experts (reviewers) from the same field. The review may take two to four weeks.
Authors should use the correct template JEM
There are several things that authors should pay attention to:
- Abstract must contain research objectives, methods, results and importance of findings.
- All in-text citations must be cited in the reference list and all sources in the reference list must be cited within the article. At least five (5) of the references must be from reputable journal articles found in database such as sciencedirect.com.
Attention to the reference:
English translations for any non English titles should be included in brackets following the titles in the original language.
Prabu, A. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya Offset.