| ..:: UMKT JOURNALS ::..
|All UMKT Journals|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The paper has been prepared and formatted following the template (doc or docx format). The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements as used in the template.
- The article must be a minimum of 3,000 words to a maximum of 8,000 words. The abstract, references, figure captions, and tables are not counted toward the word count
- At least five (5) of the references must be from reputable journal articles found in database such as sciencedirect.com.
- All in-text citations must be listed in the reference list and all sources in the reference list must be cited within the article.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.